My Restaurant Rules
26th September 2019
This local cooking competition is like nothing you have seen before! The brand-new format saw five local restaurants battling it out for $100,000 and the bragging rights to say their restaurant rules!
Standing in their way is internationally renowned chef and judge of My Kitchen Rules Australia Colin Fassnidge alongside local restaurateur and chef Judith Tabron.
The restaurants battling it out for top place are:
- Babagatto: Raffaello Sirri and Susanna Aricò from Nelson
- Central Park Bar and Kitchen: Julia Gerritsen and Daniel Hull from Katikati
- Fisherman’s Table: PJ Gemmell and Rob Dickey from Lyttleton
- Moxie: James and Amy Bratton from Auckland
- Rustic Eating House: Tyson and Denise Burrows from Waiouru