Your business may have a regional footprint therefore concentrating your advertising towards a distinct region may be a really great option to reach television audiences. Alternatively, you might want to test your television advertising investment at a more regional level; be it in Auckland, Waikato, the Central region or across the South Island. Whatever your reason, TVNZ provides the ability to hone your video advertising message directly into TVNZ 1 regional viewers.
Regional Advertising is cost-effective too and is calculated at a percentage of the national rate:
We can carry 15 second and 30 second duration advertising which are played out at the end of selected commercial advertising breaks.
You can see below how the regional boundaries lay:
All viewers of SKY HD Satellite and TVNZ’s Plus 1 stations receive the Auckland breakout of advertising.
Online advertising is sophisticated in how granular its regional focus can be on both TVNZ OnDemand and 1 NEWS. We can place your advertising message to many specific towns and locations as shown below:
North Island areas
- Auckland: Auckland, Auckland Airport, Kawau Island, Mechanics Bay, Papakura, Pukekohe and Waitakere.
- Northland: Kaikohe, Kerikeri, Paihia and Whangarei
- Bay Of Plenty: Rotorua, Tauranga and Whakatane
- Taranaki: Hawera, New Plymouth and Stratford
- Waikato: Cambridge, Hamilton, Piopio, Taupo and Te Awamutu
- Hawke's Bay: Hastings, Havelock North and Napier
- Wellington: Lower Hutt, Masterton, Paraparaumu, Porirua, Upper Hutt and Wellington
- Manawatu-Wanganui: Feilding, Levin, Palmerston North, Waiouru and Whanganui
South Island areas
- Canterbury: Ashburton, Christchurch, Christchurch International Airport, Lincoln, Rangiora, Tai Tapu and Timaru
- Otago: Dunedin, Mosgiel, Oamaru, Queenstown and Wanaka
- Southland: Gore and Invercargill
- Tasman: Motueka and Richmond
- West Coast: Greymouth
- Marlborough: Blenheim
- Chatham Islands