- If requested creative materials do not meet the specifications expressed below, TVNZ will be unable to commence the campaign (applicable for all advertising).
- All HTML5 creative is to be 3rd party hosted with an adserving tag provided.
- All video creative must be no louder than -18LKFS.
- All creative specifications are based off the IAB standards which can be viewed here.
- Standard advertising units must be received no later than 3 working days prior to the commencement of the campaign.
- Please reach out to your TVNZ Business Manager for advanced video specs, timelines and deadlines.
Alcohol and mature audience advertising restrictions
- Alcohol video ads will be targeted to viewers no younger than 18 years old with an additional layer of targeting to shows with appropriate content ratings e.g AO
- Alcohol standard display and Ad on Pause ads will be targeted to viewers no younger than 18 years old and time targeted between 2030 and 0600.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure all ASA/ LAPPS alcohol guidelines have been adhered to.
- Video ads with a CAB classification of M (mature audiences) will receive restrictions in line with TVNZ OnDemand alcohol guidelines as outlined above across both video and display formats. Where a CAB classification is not available it is at the discretion of TVNZ if mature rating restrictions must be put in place. Frequency capping will be applied for video ads classified M; the level of frequency capping required to be decided by TVNZ in consultation with the client upon review of the campaign-specific video creative.
- TVNZ does not accept vaping advertising across the network.
If you’d like to discuss bespoke solutions please contact your TVNZ Business Manager.
TVNZ OnDemand Show Sponsorship
- TVNZ Show Sponsorship gives you a unique opportunity to align your brand with an individual show
- See the link below for the full show sponsorship specs
- For specs specific to your sponsorship please contact your TVNZ Project Manager